Call for Papers
ASN’s 2016 European Conference invites proposals for individual papers and panels. The standard panel format consists of a chair, three or four presenters, and a discussant. Conference proposals should be submitted in English. All required information must be included in a single Word document (PDF documents will not be accepted) and attached to a single email message.
Individual Paper Proposal Requirements:
- Contact information: name, e-mail address, and academic affiliation of the applicant.
- Paper abstract (up to 500 words) with the title of the paper, references and no more than five keywords.
- A 100-word, one paragraph biographical statement in narrative form. Standard CVs will not be accepted.
- Individual proposals featuring more than one author (joint proposals) must include contact information and biographical statements for all authors.
Panel Proposal Requirements:
- Contact information for all panelists: names, e-mail addresses, and academic affiliations.
- Title of the panel and abstract (up to 500 words) for each paper.
- A 100-word biographical statement for each panelist. Statements in a standard CV format will not be accepted.
No specific journals for the publications are scheduled by the ASN and the University for the conference participants. There is a possibility to publish the papers at the “Nationalities Papers” on the regular basis.
Please send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 November 2015.
All abstracts will be reviewed anonymously by the scientific committee.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent before 29 February 2016.
The deadline for registration is 31 March 2016.
The draft program will be published by the end of May 2016.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your proposals for our 2016 conference in Kaunas, Lithuania!