Northern European and Baltic Study Hive
Northern European and Baltic Study Hive is a virtual research and study center focusing on political research, teaching and public relations about Nordic, Baltic, High North and Baltic Sea regions and building political and historical expertise on Northern Europe in Vytautas Magnus University.
Head of the center – prof. dr. Mindaugas Jurkynas
The center unites scholars and professors having academic interests in Baltic-Nordic cooperation and Baltic region (doc. dr. Giedrius Janauskas, doc. dr. Rytis Bulota, prof. Arūnas Molis, dr. Ieva Karpavičiūtė, dr. Sima Rakutienė, dr. Gerda Jakštaitė and others).
The center cooperates with the Nordic countries embassies in Lithuania and organizes annual conferences on the security issues and regionalism in the Baltic-Nordic region.
- Northern European and Baltic Study Hive
- Dean’s office
- Department of Political science
- Department of Regional Studies
- Department of Philosophy and Social Critique
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Public Communication
- Czezlaw Milosz centre
- Andrei Sakharov Research Centre for Democratic Development